02 April 2007

The eyes in his head see the world spinning round.



One feels even more of a fool than usual, at this point, actually. Having got up early, done the usual shaveshowerquickcuppatea thing, and cycled into work on a gorgeous sunny morning. And then arrived to work only to realise that, as Dante Hicks once said, "I'm not even supposed to be here today!"

Because, owing to an administrative snafu, I'm supposed to be taking my Easter holidays a week earlier than originally intended, and nobody bothered to tell me.

This isn't too bad, at the moment; all may yet be well. I'd had plans to head off somewhere, but they didn't materialise for one reason or another. Plus, the beauty of flexi-time is such that I now have an extra half day in my favour.

So now, a whole week (and a bit) to play with. Time for some spring cleaning I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment